Are you ready to dance? Alex Thomas - Dance Instructor will help you get on your feet, find the rhythm, and wow all your friends and family. The best ballroom dance instructor in New Orleans, LA, Alex Thomas has taught dance for more than 11 years. He knows how to inspire his students and help them break out of their comfort zone. Whether you’re looking for a new hobby, need to create a dance for your wedding, or are looking to become a dancing professional, Alex Thomas will help teach you how to dance!
Alex Thomas is a certified dance instructor, and he has competed in ballroom dance competition and has won multiple titles. He is the only ballroom dance professional who has competed in the New Orleans area as well as coached the OSU ballroom team and owned a dance studio. For many years, Alex has taught beginners and advanced dancers of all ages how to own the dance floor and improve in their movements and rhythm. Through Alex’s expertise and experience, we guarantee you’ll enjoy learning how to dance!
- Beginner Ballroom - Thursday 7 p.m.
- Introduction to Zouk - Thursday 9 p.m
- Intermediate Smooth Fundamentals - Sunday 7 p.m.
- Intermediate Rhythm Fundamentals - Sunday 8 p.m.
- Advanced Concepts - Wednesday 8:30 p.m.
- Advanced Choreography - Wednesday 9:15 p.m.
- Dance Fitness with Kelley - Saturday 12 p.m.
When you’re ready to get off your feet and learn how to move, call us at (614) 218-6862 today to set up a dancing lesson.